Thursday, November 3, 2011

Writing to a particular Audience.

If you were writing an article on Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library Museum for a national audience, how would you go about reporting it? Who would you talk to? What would focus on? How would you organize it?

I actually know someone from church who works for the Lincoln sites here in Springfield, IL. I would interview him, and ask him about the new Lincoln Library. I would be focusing on how the ALPLM has made a difference on tourism here in the city of Springfield. I would be talking to state wide audience on people who like the museum, and even history buffs around the world. I would try to be bias on the article because I would not give any of my personal opinions on Lincoln. I would also visit the musuem to see what is going there.

No comments: